Photo: DTE Studio
DTE Studio is looking for a fashion marketing and strategy intern to join our team for the summer.
As a boutique agency, everyone works on a variety of projects, which would give you the opportunity to gain experience in everything from strategy to production and photo shoots. This is a dynamic opportunity for someone looking to lead a project from start to finish in a fun, creative, and entrepreneurial environment. You should have a strong passion for developing the editorial voice and creative vision for a project across multiple channels – print, digital, and social.
We have an in-house photo studio, and are looking for someone that would also be interested in gaining experience on-set as well as preparing for shoots.
We are a fast growing team and looking for new additions to DTE, this internship can transition into a full-time position.
Ideal candidate will have:
- interest in fashion and the luxury market
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- strong organizational skills
- interest in social media and a visionary approach to social media strategy
- research skills
- availability to intern at least 3 days per week
- familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite tools (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) is a plus
- previous internship experience is a plus
- interest or experience with photo shoots is a plus
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To visit our website and view our work: www.dtestudio.com