Driven by creativity and designed by industry insiders, Milk Makeup is inspired by our home; Milk. A cultural hub in NY and LA, that sits at the crossroads of fashion, music, photography, art and film. A place where trends are born and a platform for the next generation. Milk Makeup is fun, eco-conscious and cool. Our multifunctional, high-tech formulas are built for the girl on the go who spends less time getting done up, more time getting stuff done.
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
- Previous internship experience in beauty and/or related industry is preferred
- Must be a lover of YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and all things social
- Have an eye for up-and-coming talent (YouTube content creators, beauty influencers, etc.)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) is a plus
- Assist in on-site event execution (set up, break-down, guest list coordination, etc.)
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of influencer and retail events
- Work on daily tasks involving social media and content tracking
- Coordinate with product team to streamline gifting, product request forms and inventory process
- Pull reports that track EMV (earned media value) and make suggestions for improvement
Please send all resumes and portfolios including to email@example.com.