Co was founded in 2011 and is now found in over 100 retailers worldwide including Barneys NY, Bergdorf Goodman, and Neiman Marcus. The company was started by film producer Stephanie Danan and Justin Kern and is now partners with fashion mogul Andrew Rosen (of Theory, Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang).
Co currently has a full-time sales opportunity for our 3 month pop-up shop in Santa Barbara, CA. The ideal candidate is motivated, dependable, organized, and enjoys working one-on-one with customers.
- Follow training guidelines and standards to reflect Co’s luxury brand standards and image
- Provide excellent customer service skills and build customer loyalty through client development and follow-through
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of brand and merchandise
- Maintain selling floor by replenishing merchandise after selling and placing merchandise back correctly
- Ensure clean up and maintenance of entire store including displays, fitting room, and stock
- Merchandise and maintain visual standards
- Track inventory
- Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions
- 1-3 years retail experience, preferably in a luxury retail environment
- Experience with POS
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns
- Relevant interest in Fashion / Design
- High school diploma or equivalent
To be considered, you must have availability Tuesday through Saturday from 10am-6pm for the entire months of June, July, and August. Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Co is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.